Please go through these Terms & Conditions carefully before making use of this website and its contents. Your use of this website is solely based upon your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions included herein. By using this website you acknowledge and accept these Terms & Conditions. If you don’t agree with any section of these Terms and Conditions, you must not make use of this website. Globesterr reserves the right to change these Terms & Conditions at its sole discretion from time to time.
Basic Terms & Conditions
All the products and services provided and assured by the Organization are subject to payment realization prior to departure of the flight. If it has been made via cheque, the tickets will be delivered only after its realization.
The Organization reserves the right at any time and due to any reason:
- To cancel a ticket prior to the departure date, and if the same is done, its liability would be limited to refunding the money paid by the Traveler, towards the ticket.
- To amend, alter, differ or withdraw any tour, expedition or facility that has been advertised or published by the Organization. The Organization would not be liable for any reimbursement, additional expense or consequential loss that is suffered by the Traveler/Group.
No person, other than the Organization, in writing would have the authority to vary, add, modify or waive off any representation, description, Terms & Conditions set forth over here or in the Organization brochure, or other terms as well as conditions regarding tour being booked by the Traveler authorized by the Organization.
In the event of the Organization needing to exercise its right to amend or modify any tour as is advertised in its brochure or in any other media after such holidays have been booked the Traveler shall be entitled:
- To proceed with the holiday or tour as amended or modified
- To agree to any alternative holiday or tour that the Organization may offer. The Organization in neither of the aforesaid cases shall be liable to the Traveler/Group for any damage, additional expense and consequential loss being suffered by the Traveler/Group.
In no circumstances whatsoever the Organization shall be liable to the Traveler/Group for:
- Any accident, death, sickness, personal injury, loss, delay, higher expense, or consequential damage by any misadventure or similar reason.
- Any act, default of any air carrier, travel element supplier or by any servant/agent employed by the travel element supplier who may be responsible for the provision of accommodation, meals, carriage facility or the Traveler/Group service, howsoever caused. In this the expression “howsoever caused” also represents the negligence on the role of any involved person.
No liability on the Organization part arising via any means out of this contract with regards to any holiday, tour or excursion facility shall surpass the total paid amount or agreed to be paid for making the tour, holiday, tour element or excursion, and in no case shall include any consequential damage or additional expense whatsoever.
The prices as have been quoted in the Organization brochure(s)/quotation are in USD or its equivalent in foreign currency. The Organization also reserves the right to amend these costs in case of currency fluctuation and because of changes in various exchange rates and/or fuel cost before the departure and to the surcharge accordingly. All such price increases must be fully paid for whenever the same arise.
It is the liability of the Traveler/Group to ensure and hold on to valid travel documents such as passport and Visa till the tour ends. In case any such travel document like visa has been refused, expires or has been cancelled by the authorities, the tour participant would have to meet all the possibilities arising there from & to meet all expenses momentous thereto. The Organization would have no responsibility whatsoever in regards to the above matter(s). It is the Traveler/Group’s responsibility to check and hold on to valid travel documents such as passport and Visa till the tour ends. In case any travel document such as visa has been refused, expires or has been cancelled by the authorities, the participant would have to meet all the possibilities arising there from & to meet all expenses momentous thereto. The Organization will also have no responsibility whatsoever in regards to the above matter(s).
The Ticket Cost does not include Insurance Premium cost. The Traveler/Group would have to pay towards any such premium costs themselves.
All tour programmes as well as tour elements are bound by laws, rules & regulations during the entire tour and back. The Organization would have no responsibility in regards to any condition that is brought about by such laws, or due to the act of God.
Any complaint made by the Traveler (including complaint on the behalf of other travelers of the Group who submitted the same via the Traveler) in connection with or because of the tour must be conveyed to the Organization in writing within 21 days from the tour end date. No form of claim or complaint made thereafter the aforesaid date shall be entertained under any circumstance. No separate complaint of the traveler traveling with the Group shall be considered directly and so same must be made by only that Traveler who is acting to be the leader of the entire Group.
The Organization will not be liable to any traveler for refund, compensation or even claim for reducing number of tour days or for postponement, cancellation or re-routing of any specific scheduled transport service due to some reason such as fog. The rules in regards to cancellation charges/refund would be applicable.
In case of any kind of Dispute
Globesterr is committed to deliver customer satisfaction every single time, and so if you have any kind problem or dispute related to our product or service, we will try to look into them at the earliest. But if we are unable to do so, you may pursue claims as have been explained in the following sections.
Any and every Claim will be resolved by a binding mediation rather than in court, except when you assert Claim on an individual basis in court for small claims if they qualify for the same. This includes any Claim you assert against us, our subsidiaries or with any company that offers products or services via us. This also includes any Claim that arose before you accepted listed Terms & Conditions, regardless of whether prior versions of the Terms & Conditions required mediation or not.
There is no need of judge or jury in the mediation, and court review of mediation award is restricted. However, a mediator can award the damages & relief on an individual basis as the court itself, and must follow as well as enforce these Terms & Conditions just as a court would.
Mediations will be conducted by American Arbitration Association (AAA) under its own set of rules, which also include the AAA Consumer Rules. Payment of all filing, administration and mediator fees will be governed by the AAA's rules, except as provided in this section. You may choose to have the mediation conducted over the phone, based on written submissions, or even in person within the state where you reside or at some other mutually agreed location.
Any and every proceeding made to resolve Claims will be conducted only on individual basis and not as a class, consolidated or delegate action. The Federal Arbitration Act & federal mediation law apply to this agreement. Mediation decision may be confirmed by any court that holds competent jurisdiction.
The content & information used on this Website (which includes but is not limited to price as well as availability of travel services) and the infrastructure that is used to provide such information is either proprietary to us or our affiliates or suppliers. While you may make your travel itinerary’s copies in limited number, for travel or reservations booked via this Website you also agree not to modify, copy, transmit, distribute, display, perform, publish, reproduce, license, transfer or sell any information, products or services and software obtained via this Website. Additionally, you also agree not to:
- Make use of this Website or its content for any form of commercial purpose
- Make any tentative, false or deceptive reservation
- Access or copy any information or content of this Website by using any automated means or by any manual process for any specific purpose without obtaining relevant authorization from us
- Violate the restrictions of this Website or try to bypass other measures being engaged to prevent/limit this Website’s access
- Take any form of action that may or does impose, in our discretion, some unreasonably high load over our infrastructure
- Deeply link any section of this Website (that includes, without limitation, the path of purchase for any travel service(s)) for any function without our authorization
- Frame, copy or otherwise incorporate any segment of this Website into some other website without seeking prior authorization from us
If your booking/account shows any sign of fraud, abuse or any other form of suspicious activity, Globesterr may cancel any travel/service reservation(s) that is associated with your name, email ID or account, and may close any associated Globesterr accounts. If you have carried out any fraudulent activity, Globesterr reserves the right to instigate any legal action as may be necessary and you may be liable for paying monetary fine to Globesterr, which could include litigation costs as well as damages. To contest against the cancellation of booking/freezing/closure of an account, please get in touch with Globesterr Customer Service.